Q-linea’s business concept is to develop and supply healthcare solutions that enable diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in the shortest possible time.
Q-linea’s strategy is based on a continuous build up and reinforcement of competence and infrastructure in all areas needed to develop and supply integrated IVD systems. In brief, our business strategies can be summarized as follows:
- Regulatory strategy: conduct clinical studies and complete regulatory preparations for launch of ASTar and consumables;
- Commercial strategy: sign agreements with one or several external sales partners to achieve rapid market penetration;
- Operational strategy: continued construction of the company’s infrastructure to ensure its development and production capacity;
- Product development strategy: continued development of new applications;
- Intellectual property strategy: continued development and maintenance of a broad and relevant IP portfolio.