ASTar – complete phenotypic AST in half the time
Early information on bacterial pathogens and their antibiotic susceptibility is of key importance for managing sepsis patients. Within three to six hours, ASTar™ delivers true MIC (Minimum Inhibitory Concentration) results directly from positive blood cultures and against a panel of up to 48 antibiotics. ASTar™ also combines high throughput, with a capacity for running 30-50 patient samples per day, with an intuitive user interface and load-and-go operation.
ASTar in short
- Directly from positive blood cultures
- True MIC results in 3 to 6 hours
- 6 samples analyzed, random-access
- Up to 50 samples per day
- Load-and-go workflow
Comprehensive AST panel
- Up to 48 antibiotics each in 5 to 11 two-fold dilutions
- Results generated from broth microdilution (CAMHB and fastidious)
Please contact us for further specifications.
Q-linea’s fully-automated ASTar™ system cuts the diagnostic time for infectious diseases and deliver clinically-actionable results in hours instead of days.